♥Hwa's diary♥

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

bad luck....

haizzz....
yesterday very bad luck...
in morning..
my mum tell me..
my big popo depart le..
so sad..
then i buy a dvd..
the movie inside the dvd was not the same..
make me feel dissapointment...
then i saw a malay women from skul de..
she put a letter to my mail box..
after tat..
i go take it...
OMG!!!!
it's my result!!
haizz..
bad news..
after that...
i go my mum's shop helping..
when i want going up by lift..
i press the up button both lift...
then i wait at right there..
then the left lift was faster..
when i go to the left side...
the lift was full...
when i go back to the right side...
the lift already going up..
aaaaa!!!!
need wait again!!!
finally arrive mum's shop...
i meet a 38 women customer...
hate her...
no money but act rich...
then go 'fu gui san zhuang' pray till 12am sumting..
so tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home